For some companies, spending the time and effort to run their service desk in-house seems to make good economic sense, but for most businesses faced with rising costs and seeking a competitive edge, there is no point utilising staff, infrastructure and monetary resources on a service that can be better provided by experienced professionals. Here is a brief look at the problems of in-house provision:
- Escalating costs.
- Business transformation: a service desk gathers a great deal of information that can be beneficial to the company. Unfortunately most businesses lack the staff with the skills and time to properly analyse this data.
- Scarce IT skills: most companies simply do not have the necessary skills to properly manage their service desk hardware and software.
- Many companies can no longer keep up with technology; telecommuters, increasingly mobile staff, the advent of the virtual enterprise, and clients located all around the globe, factors which mean that service desk functions go far beyond the four walls.
- Expanded expectations: customers now expect service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
There are many good reasons as to why you should have a reputable IT services provider handle your service desk outsourcing solution. Whether it is fully or partially managed, the benefits will be readily apparent:
- Reduced Employee Costs and Improved Efficiency: according to a recent study the average service desk call for a full time employee costs between £7 and £20. A fully outsourced and managed service desk can reduce this cost by 65% and will also increase the number of calls successfully handled.
- Industry best practice: Use the service providers ITIL compliant service desk to log installation requests, moves, adds and changes (IMAC).
- Infrastructure: by outsourcing your service desk to a third-party provider you can minimise internal problems and maximise your ability to focus on your core business.
- Flexibility: pay for only those services that you require.
- Increased Utility: outsourcing your service desk can allow to you extend its operating hours, improve services offered and upgrade those services.
- Implementation of industry best practices.
How we can help
At Tecsenza, we are experts at implementing and managing seamless multi-tiered service desk support and management solutions. Our support services are tailored specifically to your current and future needs and managed for you by a team of highly skilled network administrators, technicians, and talented consultants who are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Project management and coordination are essential for the successful deployment of complex service desk solutions. Tecsenza’s experienced and capable project managers will work closely with you to ensure that the service transition is done seamlessly and professionally. Our project managers will act as the main point of contact throughout the duration of the service transition and will assist you with services such as:
- Fully branded and seamless greeting, telephone, and email support.
- Flexible staffing to accommodate specific business hours.
- Customised user-friendly interface designed to your specifications.
- Customised 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Customised escalation procedures and protocols.
- Comprehensive management and maintenance of hardware and software including upgrades.
- An extensive knowledge base.
- A detailed, industry compliant Service Level Agreement.
We believe that fulfilling our clients’ current and future needs is our key to your success. A Tecsenza implemented and managed service desk solution will allow you to focus on your own business activities while we focus on our core business - providing you with opportunities to increase your revenues and long-term success. Our courteous and dedicated sales team will work with you to create a service desk solution configured to your specifications.
To find out what we can do for you, contact us now on 0845 474 4445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org